In response to the current evolving situation with the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to reassure our client families that we will continue to provide our services to the same high standard you expect from Integrity Funerals.
We understand that it is still important to be able to properly farewell your loved one, and endeavour to continue to deliver the service appropriate for your family.
Some measures that we have already implemented include: –
- Limiting the number of attendees at chapel services in line with current restrictions.
- Complimentary Live Streaming of services to allow others to participate in the service while practicing the social distancing advised by the Government.
- All catering services offered in our chapel have been now cancelled until current restrictions are lifted.
- Viewings will be appropriately limited with the number of people to be present at a viewing in line with the capacity of the room.
- Phone or email arrangements will be available to anyone who wishes to limit social contact.
- Full safety measures will be maintained, and increased for all transfers of your loved ones from care facilities or homes, to protect both our staff, and others in the home or care facility.
Further measures as needed will be discussed with individual families at time of arrangement.
Any changes will be updated as we receive further instructions from the Government and Health Authorities.
Welcome to Integrity Funerals
Welcome to the Integrity Funerals website we hope to help you understand more about funerals and a little more about us. Integrity funerals has been involved in a significant way serving the Gold Coast and Brisbane for over 20 years and are a dedicated team of funeral professionals. If faced with the loss of someone important to you we hope you will choose us to help you.
The first step in celebrating a lifetime journey is talking with someone you can trust. We have a genuine need and desire to treat you as people first by providing service that is both meaningful and relevant.
We want to help you look back at the funeral day with an overwhelming feeling you have done all you could to make it a cherished and important day in your family’s life.
We hope you find the following pages helpful and informative.
General Manager and Partner
We at Integrity Funerals want you, as the people we serve, to be able to look back, although sometimes painfully, and remember this experience with the assurance and confidence that you have done all you could do to make the funeral a personal, unique and honouring day for your family.
We offer a large range of coffins and caskets. As well as keepsake funeral urns and burial urns. Flower bouquets and arrangements are also available, we use only the freshest flowers available. Choosing a chapel for a funeral is a Personal Choice. We have a number of sites from around the Southern Queensland area.
Pre-arranging and pre-paying your funeral through the Integrity Funeral Plan of Australia provides some distinct advantages. It eases the emotional pressure on loved ones by documenting your wishes and providing peace of mind that your funeral service is conducted according to your personal choices.